Domestic Violence Survivor to Successful Business Woman - Emma from elf_operations
My guest today Emma from Elf operations helps entrepreneurs build the business of their dreams without all the sacrifice and burnout!
Emma is a Systems and Operations Strategist. She works with visionary CEOs who are serious about scaling their business in efficient and sustainable ways.
The ELF behind this operation!
Emma's aim is to take the stress out of your business and give you more time to focus on the things that matter most to you!
Emma's superpower is her ability to create systems that work for your business to help you grow. Prior to helping clients find freedom and flexibility in their business, Emma graduated from Duquesne University with a degree in Operations Management with a Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma that led me to work full time as a Project Scheduler.
Two years into corporate life she knew there had to be a better way of living. She was stressed, undervalued, and struggling to balance everything on my plate.
Now she helps women find freedom and flexibility by creating systems and processes that support the life they want to live without burnout or overwhelm through my Optimization Framework!
Here are some of the questions that I asked on the podcast.
- Tell the audience about your single mommy story?
- You are a Domestic Violence survivor can you share your story?
- Why do you think it's important for more women to speak up
- How do you balance single mother and business
- Tell us about your success without stress master class
- How do you help people build my business with automation and efficiency from day one to help me live my life to the fullest.
Follow her on social media: https://www.instagram.com/elf_operations/
Thank you @mayaissac for letting me use her song 'when I get there.