Ray Dalio (@RayDalio) is the founder of Bridgewater Associates — the largest and best-performing hedge fund in the world — and author of New York Times bestseller Principles: Life and Work. His latest book is The Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail.
What We Discuss with Ray Dalio:
- What an investor like Ray Dalio is uniquely poised to observe about the ebb and flow of history and the repeating patterns that make the future somewhat predictable.
- Why transitional (and often painful) cycles -- like recessions, pandemics, and wars -- are necessary to reset and change the rules.
- How studying these cycles as symptomatic of larger problems is the best way to heal and grow from their discomfort.
- What the current state of political polarization in the United States bodes for our collective future.
- How our rivalry with China differs from our Cold War rivalry with the Soviet Union and what Ray sees as our best way of managing it.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/613
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
If you missed the last time Ray Dalio was on the show, make sure to catch up with episode 491: Ray Dalio | The Changing World Order here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!