You Are Always Creating
We will learn:
- The difference between your inner voice and channeling spirit…
- How thoughts expand our universe
- How to create from an energy that will empower our lives
Have you ever experienced something that just made life feel magical? It doesn’t have to be something huge… maybe it’s just a bunch of little things where you’re like “okay this can’t be a coincidence.”
These are the feelings that indicate to you that you are on your path. When you are open and in the receiving mode, you allow your higher being to guide you in manifesting your deepest desires.
And the way your higher being speaks to you is through all those little signs that are just too on-point to be coincidence.
But have you ever struggled to differentiate between your inner voice (which tends to draw upon fears and past experiences), and the voice of your higher being? That’s what we’re talking about today.
Our guest is Erin Werley. She has been channeling her higher self, God/Source, called “I Am”, since 2011. Her book, One Truth, One Law is the guidebook to understanding oneness, manifestation and the Universe. Erin’s life purpose is to help you shortcut your awakening process so you experience all the joy that is possible in your life, right now.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/185
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com/morning
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by jCasts.