Anti-Vaxxers SO MAD, Goodbye To Instagram Likes 6.1.21
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by jCasts.
In episode 920, Miles and guest host Jamie Loftus are joined by comedian Blair Socci to discuss big oil, the GOP trying to stop vaccine incentives, Instagram likes, the new Cruella film, and more!
- A bad day for Big Oil
- $1 million Ohio vaccine lottery winner was on her way to buy a used car when she found out she won
- GOP governor and lawmakers clash over vaccine policy
- What Instagram really learned from hiding like counts
- Why Do Kids Like The Bad Guys?
- Born bad: Cruella created as a woman not fit for ‘polite society’, but also a clever social comment
- Her crazy driving is a key element of Cruella de Vil’s evil. Here’s why.
- Who’s afraid of Cruella de Vil? New stories are humanising female villains of old
- LISTEN: Apex - Dr. Lonnie Smith
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com